Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Christmas Card

So, hopefully the humor in our Christmas Card was interpreted. We think we're hilarious. Ha ha! Just so you can get some perspective on what we did, here's the before and after pictures, along with some other funny ones below:

Ryan set up green paper behind the couch and we began our test shots working with the lighting.

Look how cute Ryan is!
Puppers.....

Someone started to get a bit fidgety...

Our screen fell down and the dog took a flying leap off the couch


The shot we used for the card prior to Ryan's work in Photoshop.

and finally, Who brought the Cheeseball?

4 comments:

Jeff Simon said...

WOW! And I thought for SURE that you had remodeled the apartment! Great card! See you soon! Dad S.

steph said...

hahaha! i was thinking that it had to have been photoshop'd! great work. the humor was not lost on us!

Tara Malouf said...

I second that WOW!! I am a photoshop user and even that was too much work for me!

I love the picture and it will adorn my fridge for the next year!! See you guys soon!

Unknown said...

Hahaha. When I opened up that card, it brightened my day!!! Too funny.