Saturday, June 13, 2009

Catch Up

We've been on a whirl-wind since February. Flying from place to place on interviews for new jobs...though nothing materialized. Holidays, family visits, shows, crazy work schedules, you know the drill. For now, we're still in NYC. Although, right now I'm writing from Binghamton, NY where I am for the annual NEACUHO conference. So, here's a picture montage to catch you up on the past few months, in no particular order:

June 9, 2009 - Ryan and I had our 2 year anniversary. Ryan took me on a carriage ride through Central Park with a final destination of Tavern on the Green.
The Next Food Network Star/ Season 5 Premiered on June 7th. I had a party to honor those who actually got on the show.
At least my good friends appreciate my culinary expertise...so does Puppers!
Everything bloomed in NYC in March/April/May...lots of allergies
Sue and Lex visited us in April (I think) . We finally visited the Statue of Liberty and Ellis Island.
During Sue and Lex's visit, we won tickets to Avenue Q.
Again, we celebrated 2 years of marriage in June. Thank you to our friends and family for their love.
Aforementioned pictures of us in a carriage in front of our dinner destination.
My sister came to visit in May. We went all over the place, including this awesome German beer garden, Zum Shneider...mmmmmmm

Summer officially began when the summer staff started. Here's them on Memorial Day on Sheep's Meadow in Central Park.
While my sister visited, we got to experience Improv Everywhere. Check 'em out online!
Tons of great times with our favorite friends, Kat and John.
Matt and Erin visited and we got to see some lesser-known favorites of NYC.
And that's only the tip of the spring semester ice-berg! We had a crazy few months and I will keep you updated. 'Till then, thanks for watching and best wishes!

No comments: