Tuesday, November 18, 2008

Short Stop

This past weekend I went home to AZ to visit the family and attend my Great Grandmother's Memorial Service. She was 101!
It was great being home and soaking up the 85 degree weather.

Erin and I went to Fashion Square one day and enjoyed lunch at the Mandala Tea Room.


Another day we decided to get in the Rav and go to Lake Pleasant. We had a picnic and walked around the lake. The water levels were really low, but it was still a blast!


Dad is a master rock skipper.


Lake Pleasant (aka...Mars)

2 comments:

Mother of the Bride said...

I've been like a hen looking for a June bug looking for pics from the trip home. I got a kick out of the "Mars" landscape comment ... you're right ... hey, there must be life on Mars ... there's water in the background!

steph said...

omg - you and your mom are TWINS!